Sunday, August 16, 2020

August 14, 2020 - Staff Bulletin

     

 Cleaning Update:

  • Full access available on Monday! 😊
Attendance Survey results for Tanner:
These numbers are based on results as of Friday morning.  I will be balancing class lists as soon as I can to finalize rosters.  I also need to review blended model cohorts in an effort to be prepared for that model, should we need to be.  We are very close to finalizing the staffing plan for the virtual students.  I will share that plan out soon.  Thank you for your patience.
  • 4K
    • In-Person - 150
    • Virtual - 33
    • Waiting on response - 4
  • 5K
    • In-Person - 139
    • Virtual - 25
    • Waiting on response - 11
  • 1st Grade:
    • In-Person - 113
    • Virtual - 16
    • Waiting on response - 4
Master Schedule
  • Here it is.  I'm sure there will be adjustments that have to be made, but for now we have a skeleton.  I'm willing to listen to any ideas you have to make it better.  Again, thank you for your patience on this.
Voluntary Virtual Staff Meetings - "Thirty with Thoreson":
  • Please read through these great questions that have come my way.  Click here to view the ongoing list...use this form to keep them coming!  Highlights mean I need to work on those yet.
Have you ordered a staff shirt yet?? Thank you Jean and PBIS for putting this together.  Click here to see the store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

May 23, 2021 - Staff Bulletin

                    Monday, May 24 -  5K & 1st Grade Field Day! - Schedules from Brooke: Times Class Groupings Stations & Locations ...